Can you smell what The Rock is cooking... for Christmas?

12/23/2005 12:11:00 PM

I woke up this morning when my dad knocked on my door and said, "Hey Sarah, you've got a package here from England".

Woohoo!

This is my Christmas gift from my friend DG! And it totally rocks! (Pun intended, see below).

She got me...


stash

Some fab artisan chocolate from Rococo Artisan Bar in Chelsea, London... one bar caramelised almond, one bar sea salt. (I requested a nice flavour and an unusual one).


choc choc

And she got these cuuuuute chocolate gold buttons! I feel that a batch of Versace-esque cupcakes is required now...


gold buttons

And, oh my God, she bought me a Living Kitchen Egg Cup & Saucer set, and got Nigella herself to sign it! FAINT!


Check it out - Nigella's heard of my How to Eat project!


cup and saucer

And next up, we have, perhaps, the most electrifying cookbook in food entertainment today... the official WWF cookbook, Can You Take the Heat?!


Can you take the heat?

The Rock, the most electrifying man in sports entertainment (and definitely the sexiest), has 3 recipes in here - The Rock's Famous Rock Bottom Pancakes, The Rock's "Smack-aroni" Salad, and The Rock's Favourite Chocolate Chip Cookies. I can't wait to flip his pancakes, bake his cookies and spank... er, I mean "smack"... his salad.


Rock - 245 pounds of ass-whoopin!


Hehehehe

I'm so ecstatic, this was the best Christmas gift ever!!! Thank-you DG!

xox Sarah

You Might Also Like

0 comments

CONTACT ME

My email address is sarahcooks [at] hotmail [dot] com.