Chicken

Low-Carb Indian!

2/05/2005 05:51:00 PM

Green Masala Roast Chicken (Cooking like Mummyji)
Muttar Paneer (Feast)

A guy called James posted up this recipe for Green Masala Roast Chicken on Nigella.com... it sounded delicious, and different from the usual roast chicken recipes, so I just had to try it.

The chicken is steamed first, and then covered with a spicy-yoghurt paste, left to marinate for 30 minutes and then roasted in the oven.


Cooking like Mummyji's Green Masala Roast Chicken

It tastes really good, and my dad loved it. Absolutely loved it.

And I served it with yummy yummy Muttar Paneer (peas and cheese). I love paneer (Indian cottage cheese), and had never thought to cook this dish at home until I saw it in Nigella Lawson's Feast. She's right, it's so much better than restaurant food. (Apologies to the good folks at Aasiana, my favourite Indian restaurant!)


Muttar Paneer from Feast

You Might Also Like

0 comments

CONTACT ME

My email address is sarahcooks [at] hotmail [dot] com.